Get More Done with a Virtual Assistant
There’s only so much we can do in a day. Which means there’s only so far we can grow our voice over business on our own. Eventually, we either plateau or make a decision to start finding help. That’s what this episode is all about… finding help.
Growing your team can take a lot of different forms, and you might be surprised to find how easy and affordable it is to get a little extra help. Even if it’s just a few hours a week. That can still make a big difference in your business.
Brigid Reale is one third of the ownership team behind VA for VO and in this episode she deep dives into what it’s like to work with a virtual assistant or a freelancer, how to set that relationship up for success, and what kind of things you might consider getting help with. All that and more.
Marc Scott on Instagram – @marcscott
* 20 Video Ideas for TikTok and Instagram (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* Get an instant $25 credit when you sign up for VoiceZam
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult