As marketing voice actors, we’re all looking for an edge. What is it that sets us apart from every other voice actor out there with a voice and a microphone looking for opportunities to tell stories?
I believe each of us posses unique qualities, skills and traits that we can apply to our careers. When we brainstorm out all those things, it’s bound to shine light on some potential new leads and clients we can work to pursue.
The concept is the Unique Value Proposition. It’s a fancy marketing term that I dive deeper into through the Voice Over Marketing Playbook. In this episode of the podcast, I’ll outline the concept and hopefully inspire your creative thinking.
* Got an idea of the Summer Series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line Summer Series Episode *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult